Crawl Space Vapor Barrier Replacement
If you are in need of vapor barrier services for your home or business in the Portland OR, Beaverton OR, Oregon City, or surrounding areas call Tough Bug Solutions. We are experienced in everything related crawlspaces, from vapor barrier replacement to crawlspace restoration, we can handle it all.
Complete Vapor Barrier Replacement Services
Found in your crawlspace, is a thin layer of plastic that covers the ground of your crawlspace called a vapor barrier. The purpose of the vapor barrier is to keep moisture from the ground, out of your crawlspace. Without a properly functioning vapor barrier, your home or business becomes susceptible to moisture that can damage the wooden structure. It also prevents decay, rot, mold and mildew from occurring in your crawlspace. Typically, pest infestations, especially rodent and wildlife infestations, result in significant damage to your crawlspace. Tough Bug Solutions always uses the industries best quality products during vapor barrier installation so you can have peace of mind knowing our products and services are designed to last.
Benefits of a Professionally Installed Vapor Barrier in Your Home
There are many benefits to installing a vapor barrier in your crawlspace or replacing a damaged vapor barrier:
- Prevents moisture from damaging the structure of the property: the vapor barrier blocks all possible moisture issues from destroying your property.
- Helps construct a healthy crawlspace: a vapor barrier with sufficient ventilation is crucial for the integrity of your crawlspace.
- Helps shield plumbing and provides additional insulation during the colder months.
- Improves air quality: by blocking mold and mildew in the space, which is where much of your homes interior air quality comes from.
- Lower energy costs due to energy efficiency: the presence of a vapor barrier helps to control the temperature of your property resulting in energy savings.
- For additional information about vapor barrier services in the Portland, OR metro areas, call Tough Bug Solutions today!