Residential Pest Evaluation: Full Property Evaluation
Your pest control relationship with the Tough Bug Solutions family begins from the moment you first contact our professional office staff who are licensed and trained to ask the appropriate questions about your pest infestation and get to the root of the problem. Our friendly staff will help advise you of what steps you can take in preparation of one of our Technician’s initial visit to your home.
During this visit and all that may follow, we never forget that it’s not just a house, but your family’s home. We take every precaution to treat it with the same respect and care that you do.
- After discussing any signs of infestation you may have seen and collecting any and all historical data relating to your pest infestation, our extensively trained Technician will carefully survey your home, inside and out, for potential entry points and signs of pest activity that are often missed by the untrained eye.
- It is essential to be thorough in this visit, therefore, we will also inspect your property for not only the pest that you originally contacted us about, but also all common pests like rats, mice, carpenter ants, nuisance ants, spiders, wasps, bees, cockroaches, birds, powder post beetles and other crawling insects which attack from the ground or use numerous other points of entry, such as gaps around windows and doors or even at the roofline.
- Afterwards, our Pest Control Technician will discuss with you all the findings from our inspection and the appropriate course of remediation of your current pest infestation. This typically includes informing you of Tough Bug Solutions processes and our rigid service guarantees.
Our proven methods developed over two generations look closely at your total picture, top to bottom, inside and out as well as your pest history. This is the only way to determine the real root of any pest problem, as well as the best way to solve it.
Our Proven Pest Control Processes
If you are experiencing a residential pest infestation, call Tough Bug Solutions right away.
- A licensed pest control specialist would be happy to rid you of that nasty nuisance and show you how to prevent a future infestation
- Residential pests can oftentimes be very resilient, so if you have tried to eliminate the problem and have not been successful, you may need to take the next step
- Tough Bugs Solutions provides Integrated Pest Management services that are guaranteed to get to the root of the problem and also solve it quickly.
Some pests have the potential to cause some serious damage to your home. For example, wood pests such as termites and carpenter ants can actually compromise the structural integrity of your home if left uncontrolled which could diminish the value of your property.
If you suspect you may be dealing with a pest infestation, call Tough Bugs for an inspection.
NEED HELP WITH PEST CONTROL?
Call us at (503) 644-5454